Thursday, October 1, 2009

BOY!........????

I can’t believe we stumbled upon an at home gender test that is similar to that of the pregnancy tests. Pee and your future is revealed. Advertised in all of the pregnancy magazines, this convenience store bought test can tell you whether your bun in the oven in is a boy or a girl as early as 10 weeks. Simply pee in a cup, syringe some pee in another cup filled with some powdery substance, swirl and wait 10 minutes. If it’s yellow/orange, it’s a girl. Green it’s a boy. After 10 full minutes, I marched back into the bathroom to find the cup a swampy green color. How much do I believe the test? We’ll see come November 20. I did tell future Grandma-to-be and Aunt-to-be to not throw the receipts away from all of the clothes and presents I know they will be shopping for. The package “claims” that the tests are 90% accurate, but I am still not a believer until I see for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment