Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Feeling the woes....

After a incredible dinner of homemade enchiladas and pumpkin spiced flan with our dearest friends Jenn and Matt (and lil' Vanessa), I sit here typing along feeling uncomfortable...for the first time in my pregnancy. Believe it or not, this is the first time I haven't felt the best and it have nothing to do with my back, legs, tummy or anything else of that nature. My problem? My sensitive gums, canker sore on my tongue and a pounding headache. All of these pains make me so frustrated because I haven't had these combo of issues since I had braces! I looked up my problems and found them a typical symptom of pregnancy, but that does not make me feel any more comfortable. It hurts to swallow, talk and eat. And Lord knows I love to talk and eat (no dirty jokes on the third!). I am hoping that these pains disappear within the next few days because I do not know how much longer I can possibly take.

Another frustration is my issues with my crochet. I know, I know. Not a big deal and I am crying and whining about nothing, but I fell in love with this hobby after my mom showed me last Friday. It is not as difficult as knitting and goes by quickly. I am stuck at the end of one row and I am completly lost at what to do next. And what's worst is that I WANNA CROCHET RIGHT NOW! Hopefully I can figure it out tomorrow.

On a positive note, I have a busy week ahead with Mommy Meet-ups, work, Christmas events and lunch with friends. I also have most of my Christmas to-do's done and most of my new home shopping completed as well. This makes me one happy and less stressed gal. With one more week until month 5, I cannot believe how fast the pregnancy, let alone year, has gone. It is December 1 and I still do not know where the year has gone. I guess time flies when you're having fun!

My cravings so far:
Dim Sum (duh!)
Fried Eggs
Spinach
Cereal with Soy Milk
Tacos
Chipotle (burrito bowl)


Apples (or any fruit!)
Water (my thirst is constant)
Oatmeal with bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment