Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Favorites


Month 5

Baby Blake is measuring about 10 1/2 ounces and about 6 1/2 inches. He is swallowing more now and produces meconium, but we won't see this goo until he is born. He is getting to be more active and throws a little kick and punch every now and then, but Tyson has yet to feel him. While Tyson tries to yell into my stomach for lil' Blake to wake, like his mother, he is stubborn. I cannot wait to see Tyson's face when he feels him for the first time.

We still cannot believe that this week marks the halfway point. Time has flown by and this makes me even more nervous. Only a few weeks until Christmas (still have MUCH to do), a few months to move (TONS to do), a few months until shower (LOTS to do) and the BABY! While I would LOVE to have the baby as soon as possible, I somewhat want another year to plan, prepare and organize. Welcome to parenthood, right?

These are a few of my favorite things...... (to the tune of Julie Andrews' "Sound of Music")
Pregtastic Podcast on ITUNES to make me feel normal about farts, burps and nipples
Myfavortieeverything.com (BLOG) for great ideas
Mommy Meet Ups at meetup.com for social normalness
Shoes for Crews shoes for my poor feet and back
Yoga Janda for stretching and relieving pain
Massage Lotions for the (almost) daily massages from Tyson
Cocoa butter lotion for making me smell like milk chocolate (and for no stretch marks so far!)
Homemade tea using my garden herbs
Baby Wise book for Tyson's "aha!" moments
My Nikon Camera for keeping up with our fun life
Maternity Pants
Being Pregnant for the holidays (I know I have said this before, but I am so grateful for it EVERYDAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment