Our seven and half month old precious baby can do oh-so-much. Here are my proudest moments---
- Crawls FAST! As soon as he was able to crawl, he began pulling himself up on everything and anything.
- Max has two bottom teeth that are growing what seems like INCHES every DAY!
- He can walk along tables, couches, which is so CUTE.....BUT he now thinks he is all grown up and will try to walk without holding onto anything! I think I need to start taking some anti-panic attack meds because this guy is SCARING ME!
- PBS Dinosaur Train is his FAVORITE show. He loves watching it, but like his mom, he cannot sit still for too long and gets antsy after about 5 minutes. We like to sing the songs and dance around.....
- He can give kisses to his toys and pictures of people, but doesn't give us any yet.
- He waves "bye-bye"
- Maxon LOOOVES screaming in joy, especially at dinner. We (and by "we", I mean "me") taught him to squeal in excitement. I know it can be annoying but I cannot resist the adorable smile that is accompanied with the screech.
- Loves walking everywhere while holding onto our hands
- Max now wears 18 months and size 5 shoe.....which amazes my fellow mommy friends. I think it might have been all of the eggs and spinach I ate while I was preggos.......
|Playing with his toys on Thanksgiving|
|The Blake Boys|
|Max and Luke at Tuesdays Playgroup|
|While making our annual Christmas tamales, Max played (and slobbered) in his playpen|
|At the Farmers Market, talking and talking!|
|Christmas in the Park....and yes, we are wearing shorts and T-shirts!|
|Max can say the "Dah" in Duck|
|Having sushi, Max gave me this face after I showed him what I was eating|
|We see this smiling face when he wakes up from his nap.|