Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Change of Address

We have successfully moved in to our new place.  We now have french style doors, dark hardwood floors, granite countertops, new paint and windows, CENTRAL AC (!!!!).....everything about it feels like home.  Both Tyson and I always feel at home, wherever we are, as long as we are together as a family, but this new home of ours, just feels like us.  It has more loooove in it.

Max is doing great in his new room too.  We put up all of his animal pictures and a dinosaur drawing that I did when I was a little girl.  We also bought a bright green table for him to color, draw and create at.  I would like to put some shelving in his room for all of his books since he is so obssesed with reading.

A new and funny thing that Max is saying is calling Tyson, "Tyson" and not Daddy.  I think that because he hears me calling T by his full name, he is just mimicking me, but it does kind of irritate Tyson.  Hearing Max say Mommy or Daddy is like music to our ears, but you cannot help but to chuckle when we are in public and he screeches "TYSON!"


He makes us giggle......

No comments:

Post a Comment